- Music Director: Ming Luke
- Works: Bach, St. John Passion, BWV 245
- Soloists: Jennifer Paulino, soprano; Danielle Reutter-Harrah, mezzo soprano; Brian Thorsett, tenor; Jeffrey Fields, baritone; Paul Thompson, bass
- Assistant Conductor: Eric Choate
- Venue: Berkeley Community Theater
Stories about this season:
Musical Magic working with BCCO - There have been many magical music moments in working with BCCO but these two stand out for me: St. John Passion in the Berkeley Community Theater and Dvorak's Requiem in Prague.