Have you ever wanted to know more about the people that make up the BCCO community?
StoryChorister profiles provide an opportunity to let people know a bit about your life outside BCCO.
1) Cover Photo. The image should be a .jpg, .png, or .gif. Dimensions of the photo should be at least 1000 x 370 pixels.
2) Profile Photo. Dimensions of your profile photo should be 190 x 190 pixels.
3) Bio. You can focus your bio in whatever way you like.
4) Your account information. This includes information you entered when registering, and some additional fields. Note: your email address is only visible to you when you are logged in; it can not be seen by others.
5) Your Stories. Clicking on the pencil show a list of your posted stories.
6) Your Comments. Clicking on the balloon shows a list of comments you’ve made.
• When you click the “gear, the screen shifts into edit mode.
1 and 2) When you click on the cover photo icon or the camera icon on the profile photo, you’ll be directed to upload an image from your computer or mobile device. Make sure your photos are at least the required sizes: 1000 x 370 pixels for the cover photo and 190 x 190 pixels for your profile photo. If the photos are larger than that, you’ll be directed to select a portion of the photo.
A note on photo editing: We recommend the online photo editor called Pixlr — it’s free and easy to use. You can choose a photo from your computer or mobile device and make adjustments (for example, Resize your profile photo using the Adjustments.)
3 and 4) Enjoy filling out your bio and check that your information is as you want it. And thanks for filling in your musical note — we’re working on a special project we hope will be ready in the spring.
5) Don’t forget to click the update button! Now you’re ready to submit your story and to comment on your fellow chorister’s stories.